Resources & Links
Often, women with GYN cancer will say, “I didn’t know,” referring to the signs and symptoms, which often go unnoticed and undiagnosed until it is too late. That's why it's important for you to watch No Evidence of Disease, "What Every Woman Should Know," and explore the resources below.
We encourage you to download our Viewer's Guide. It contains information about the film, important facts about the risk factors and symptoms of GYN cancers, questions for your doctor, and more. The Guide is available in both English and Spanish!
We have also compiled a list of advocacy groups that are doing great work in raising public awareness of GYN Cancers. Check out their websites and get involved!
- FOUNDATION FOR WOMEN’S CANCER www.foundationforwomenscancer.org
- LIVESTRONG www.livestrong.org
- 24 HOURS OF BOOTY www.24hoursofbooty.org
- GYNECOLOGIC CANCER SUPPORT www.eyesontheprize.org
- MARJIE’S FUND www.marjiesfund.org
- NUEVA VIDA http://www.nueva-vida.org Serving Low Income Latino Women
- HELP THE HOO-HAHS www.helpthehoohahs.com
- LIFE BEYOND CANCER FOUNDATION www.lifebeyondcancer.org
- THE PATRICK DEMPSEY CANCER CENTER FOR HOPE AND HEALING www.dempseycenter.org
- CANCER SCHMANCER www.cancerschmancer.org
- HYSTERSISTERS www.hystersisters.com Woman-to-Woman Hysterectomy Support
- HERA WOMEN'S CANCER FOUNDATION www.herafoundation.org
- INNER TOUGH GIRLS www.innertoughgirls.org
- SHANNON MILLER LIFESTYLE www.shannonmillerlifestyle.com
- NATIONAL OVARIAN CANCER COALITION www.ovarian.org
- OVARIAN CANCER NATIONAL ALLIANCE www.ovariancancer.org
- OVARIAN CANCER RESEARCH FUND www.ocrf.org
- TEAL TOES www.tealtoes.org
- FORCE: FACING OUR RISK OF CANCER EMPOWERED www.facingourrisk.org: National organization focused on hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
- BRIGHT PINK: www.brightpink.org Prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women
SHARSHERET: www.sharsheret.org Breast and ovarian cancer support for young Jewish women and their families.
- RHONDA’S CLUB - Ovarian and GYN Cancer Coalition of Greater Washington www.rhondasclub.org
- OVARIAN CANCER COALITION OF CHARLOTTE: www.ovariancancercoalition.org
- OVARIAN CANCER ALLIANCE OF ARIZONA www.ocaz.org
- MAKE A NOISE FOUNDATION, Columbus, Ohio www.makeanoiseforoc.com
- SANDY ROLLMAN OVARIAN CANCER FOUNDATION, Philadelphia, PA www.sandyovarian.org
- GRACE'S GARDEN GYN CANCER SUPPORT GROUP, Syracuse, NY www.gracesgarden.org
- OVARIAN CANCER 101, Cotuit, MA www.ovariancancer101.org